articles of interest
Anxiety & Panic Disorder<< return to main topics
The following is a list of articles of interest that may be relevant to you. Clicking on each link will take you directly to the website containing the information. These sites are not controlled by AABMH and thus we cannot guarantee the validity of their content. All information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient or site visitor and his or her physician or mental health provider.
Visit our Self-Help References for a more detailed list of the conditions we treat. Use our search tool below to search the web for more information:
Links & Resources
Here are some resources that will provide more information related to Anxiety and Panic Disorder.
- • National Center for PTSD, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- • Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- • Social Phobia/Social Anxiety Association
- • Panic Disorder - National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
News & ArticlesClick on each topic for more links related to each condition.
- Answers to Your Questions about Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety, Chemical Imbalances in the Brain, and Brain Neural Pathways and Associations: What Does It All Mean?
- Panic Attacks and Panic Disorder: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Facts
- Anxiety Attack vs. Panic Attack